
On Sunday, we met to discuss the book, which took about 5 minutes. The rest of the time, we just gabbed and talked about other stuff. One of the girls is a professional photographer so she wanted to take our picture in a nearby park. It was a lot of fun and we had a good time pretending to be a secret reading club like in the book. We also named ourselves that day. Since they usually meet at Coffee Underground, we came up with Underground Literary Society.

My friend Dawn & I are expecting babies at the same time. Her due date is March 12 and she is expecting twins. So we also had our picture taken together. She is showing more than I am, but since she's carrying two, that was expected. What a fun day!
I love my book club and I think its awesome that you joined one, too! :) The photos are wonderful!
ReplyDelete