Tuesday, September 25, 2012

6 1/2 months vs Baking

Time is flying by and I've been slack on my blog this last week.  It may have something to do with the amount of cakes I had to do last week & this past weekend.  I baked 14 dozen cookies for Converse College.  They wanted a signature "C" cookie.  I helped them design one & they loved them.  They are going to be ordering them again in October & November.  I also baked 2 different orders of cupcakes, and 3 different cakes.  All of them were due by Saturday.  Whew!  I am so glad my parents were in town to watch Evan for me for a couple of those nights.  It's funny how the orders always come in waves. 

I have several more orders already lined up for the next few weeks so things are taking off in the baking world.  Now if I could just get a sous chef and a maid to clean up afterwards, I'd be set.

Evan is now over 6 1/2 months old.  He's sitting up better every day, but needs lots of support.  He loves to stand and he is yelling a lot.  He also makes a whispering voice in the letter E or A.  It's really cute to hear him make these new sounds.  He loves to eat all different foods from fruits to veggies. 

I have started thinking about his 1st birthday party and what kind of theme he will have.  Lots of fun decisions to make!

Rachel brought Ravyn & Cody this past weekend to celebrate Cody's 6th birthday at Chuck E Cheese.  With Mom & Dad here, we had a nice little party.  Evan enjoyed his first visit to Chuck E Cheese & got to ride some of the rides before he fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment