Thursday, October 4, 2012

Evan is 7 Months Old

I can't believe my baby is already 7 months old.  The time is just flying on by.  He is getting bigger every day.  Some days it looks like he's taller and other days he looks heavier.  I think he's well over 13 pounds now.  I need to weigh & measure him this week.

Evan now likes to make all kinds of noises including letter sounds, raspberries, lip smacking, piggy sounds, whispering "e" and "a" sounds, and more.  His usual sound is la la la la, unless he's eating, and then after every single bite it's mmmmmmmm.

He can sit up with support, but still hurls his body backwards head first so someone has to sit right behind him when he launches himself.  I counted up to 20 seconds one day that he sat upright & balanced on his hands with his legs spread out before he flung himself backwards. He's great at being on his tummy for a while.  He still rolls over a lot, but is doing better at staying on his tummy & trying to scoot to get toys.  He scoots with his head and legs.  If he can just get his arms going, he'll be crawling soon.

He loves his jumperoo bouncer and can get it swinging pretty good these days. But his favorite thing of all time is music.  He likes music a lot. He enjoys books and toys, but they're nothing compared to his little music box.

I think he'll be cutting teeth soon as he seems irritated lately & chews on hands, toes, and everything else he can get in his mouth.







 Happy 7 months Evan Vincent Williams!

No comments:

Post a Comment