This has been the first week at my new job. I started on Monday at Kemet in Simpsonville, SC. After almost 17 years at Milliken, my job was eliminated. I found a similar job through a consulting company and was so grateful it did not require us moving to another city or state. So far, I really like it and the team I'm working with. I hope I'm learning quick enough for them. I feel like everything has come together at just the right time during this transition. I was able to stay at home with Evan for one month during his first Christmas. It's been so great having some time off between positions.
The drive has been a big change. I now get to fight the Greenville traffic - and all during a week of non-stop rain. I'm hoping that will improve during better weather. The good thing is that I'm just 4 miles from Vince's work. So we may be able to see each other during the day sometime for lunch.
Evan is getting back into his routine with Barbara & Jerry. He's trying his best to keep them on their toes. Just wait until he starts crawling/walking!
I'm so glad you like it!
ReplyDelete