Saturday, March 2, 2013

Another Birthday Party

Evan was invited to our twin friends, Miles & Madeline's 1st birthday party.  Their mom, Dawn, and I were due one day apart with our babies.  She had hers 2 weeks early and Evan came 10 days early, so their birthdays are just a few days apart.  Evan and I drove to Easley to attend and meet the babies.  It's been a fast & busy year, so we had not met them yet.  I think they all got along great!

 The twin and their big brother enjoyed the singing and cake (no, I didn't make the cakes).
And now for some huge milestones that Evan has made just this past week or so.  He now gets up on all fours easily & rocks often.  For the first time ever, he pushed back up into a sitting position this week.  I've tried to get him to do it again so I can get a picture, but he hasn't done it again...yet. 
He also just started waving bye bye as soon as we wave bye bye or if we just say the word.  He waved bye bye to everyone at the party tonight.  That's his first action that he has done by mimic and by word recognition.  I got a great video of him doing this and then accidentally deleted it. His hand faces him when he waves.  He does like to arch his whole body backwards to where it resembles some kind of ballet swan move. He giggles each time he does this.
 
He can sit up with no support for at least 10 minutes.  He still likes to roll backwards sometimes, so I can't trust him to sit alone.  He's doing so great with all of his milestones.
 
He is definitely getting ready for his big day coming up on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. he's doing so well! And boy does Evan like to party! I can't wait until his party!

    ReplyDelete