Monday, April 29, 2013

Vince's Birthday

For Vince's birthday this year, we spent a lot of family time together.  On Friday night, Evan spent the night with Barbara & Jerry so I could get some cakes done (I had 6 that weekend!)  Vince wanted to do a brunch for his birthday this year, so on Saturday morning, Jerry, Barbara, Vince, Evan & I went to the Lazy Goat in Greenville.  It was interesting food.  I didn't know what half the items on the menu were, but what I ordered was really good.  We then decided to go to the zoo since the sun was out and it was a pretty day.  We took Evan to his first official zoo in Greenville.  He was asleep the first 15 minutes, but woke up and enjoyed looking at all sorts of people and animals.  For dinner, we ate Italian at a place in Simpsonville. 






We had a nice birthday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment