We have already had 2 ultrasounds of baby Williams number 2. At 7 weeks, we were able to see the heartbeat. I compared this picture with Evan at his 7 week ultrasound. They look very similar - like little cashews.
Yesterday, I had my 12 week ultrasound at the high risk doctor at Spartanburg Regional. I'm considered high risk due to my age. The ultrasound showed a very healthy looking baby that was very active. The nuchal measurement on the neck was very thin, which is perfect.
The above picture shows the baby putting their hand near their mouth at 12 weeks.
The above picture shows the baby's profile at 12 weeks.
We tried to see if it was a boy or girl, but it was not very clear. Both the tech and I kept staring at the screen and we just could not figure it out, so we will have to wait a bit longer to know if it's a boy or a girl.
yay for a healthy baby!
ReplyDelete