Thursday, October 3, 2013

Getting Settled


We closed on our new house on Friday the 13th. Since then, it's been a whirlwind of unpacking, cleaning, paperwork, changing addresses, and more. I am still missing a few key items, but hopefully will find them soon. We have listed our old house for sale and hope it will sell quickly. I can't wait to take Evan trick or treating in our new neighborhood and see how he does with our Christmas tree. Evan started school last week and is going again this Tuesday and Thursday. He brought home his first official art project - stamp art with orange dots. He's saying words and walking 4 or 5 steps, and falling all over everything these days. He can climb over his gate or just push it over. He is a very determined toddler.
We took a family picture in front of our new house yesterday, but Evan was not in a smiling mood.
I am now in my 26th week of pregnancy with boy number 2. We are still discussing names, but haven't settled on one yet. He is kicking a lot and moving around all the time, just like Evan did. So I think we will have 2 very active little boys. I am doing well on my diabetic diet and I feel pretty good. I haven't been sleeping as well as I would like, but I refuse to get out of bed when I'm wide awake at 3am. I have 3 more months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment