I had my cousin in-law, Pat's sister, Darla, make the boys their Easter shirts this year. She makes the cutest shirts and I had already bought several from her for their birthdays, Disney, etc. They were a little more casual than the traditional Easter toddler suit that most kids wear, but I got some good use out of them at a couple of Easter egg hunts, visiting the Easter bunny, and on Easter Sunday. The boys looked so cute in their personalized shirts.
They both loved the Easter bunny at the mall. Evan kept looking at him so it was hard for him to want to look at the camera. Alex got comfy and wanted to sink into him and snuggle. They did not want to leave the Easter bunny.
We had an Easter egg hunt in our neighborhood the week before Easter. It was the first time Alex had ever been to one. We practiced that week putting his play balls in his Easter basket so he performed like a champ. Evan liked opening each egg to see what was inside before placing it in his basket.
Our second Easter egg hunt was at church the Saturday before Easter. Alex fell asleep and missed out, but Evan collected more than enough eggs for both of them.
Easter Sunday was busy at church, but since I only keep the 2 year old nursery on the odd months, I got to go to service and see the Easter sermon. We attended the contemporary service for the first time in order to free up space in the main building for guests. It was a nice change of pace and we both enjoyed it.
After church we ate our traditional Easter ham dinner that I made in my new pressure cooker that I got for Christmas. That afternoon we had our third Easter egg hunt at the house of Vince's co-worker. Both boys enjoyed themselves. Alex was quite social and said hi to everyone. Evan liked their dog, especially his tail.












No comments:
Post a Comment