Happy 4th birthday, Evan!
Saturday, March 26, 2016
Evan's 4th Birthday
I can't believe my little boy is 4 years old. It was just a few months ago we were in the hospital having our first baby. Evan is progressing slowly but steadily and enjoys his special needs preschool and his after school therapists. He shows steady progress, when the mood suits him. He is stubborn at times and definitely will not participate if it's not an activity that interests him. Since last year's birthday melt down, we decided to have his party at home with just a few relatives. We ordered pizza and we made a salad. I also had creative fruit & veggie dishes to match our Sesame Street theme. Sugar does not agree with Evan so I opted to make him a cheesecake instead of a regular cake. Of course, it did not look like a regular cheesecake. I made it look like Elmo! I made cake pops for everyone else at the party. We took our time with each birthday process and gave Evan lots of breaks between eating, opening presents, and eating dessert. He usually played on his own and kept a mellow attitude the entire party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


such an awesome theme!
ReplyDelete