Easter Sunday was a bit different for me for many reasons. I didn't have to buy a dress this year or worry about what to wear. I volunteer for the 3 year old class every other month and it fell on the odd month this year, so I wore jeans and the church t-shirt, along with our ID badge. I did dress up the boys, but didn't get a full family picture since I wasn't dressed up along with them. I cooked a Boar's Head ham in the crock-pot and it turned out excellent. Hopefully, next year I will get to dress up again. While we were at church, we learned of my Aunt Susie's sudden passing. I'll blog about her in a follow-up post. Needless to say, it was a solemn and reflective day for us. The boys did get to go on a neighborhood Easter Egg hunt and the church Easter Egg hunt. They had a blast. Evan wanted to open every egg when he found it & dump out the candy. Alex yelled out "eggs!"
They enjoyed their Easter baskets - Evan for 10 seconds and Alex for 10 days.
They LOVE the Easter bunny. Alex wants him to talk and keeps asking him to talk.
Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment