Saturday, June 18, 2011

Visit to Virginia

Last weekend, Vince and I drove to Richmond to visit with my parents and to King George to visit with my sister and her family. I was able to take lots of pictures of old pictures so I could post them on Facebook for other relatives to see and save. I'm going to post all of them in a separate blog.

On Saturday, we arrived at Kim's house and started on projects at her new house. We helped her build shelves in the pantry, do lots of laundry, moved the washer and dryer, and several other projects. Elise had a violin recital on Sunday so it was nice to see her do a great job on her solo and group performance.

For dinner Sunday night, Kim and John took us to an all you can eat seafood buffet. A storm blew in off the Potomac River while we were eating in the restaurant. The waves in the river and the wind was quite a show.

Before we left on Monday to go back to Richmond, Vince & I along with John watched Elise's 6th grade graduation.

We drove back with Nathan so he could be with mom when she and Nathan leave for Germany next week. We enjoyed our dinner Monday night with mom, dad, Nathan, and their friend Tom & Louise at Firebird's.

No comments:

Post a Comment