Vince and I have been working on the house & yard this summer. It's been hot, but we've managed to create a nice little back yard retreat. Each evening we find time to go outside and just enjoy the crickets chirping and the lightening bugs glowing. Well, except for last night when it was still 93 degrees at 9pm. This heat is relentless. We acquired a few new pieces of furniture for our patio and I keep rotating through them to enjoy them all.
Vince did manage to get the house pressure washed this past weekend. It was blazing hot, but the house looks great. The house almost looks like a lighter color to me now without the dirt film on top of it.
I have also been using my telescope this week to check in on the moon. My brother-in-law, John, stopped through on his way home this past weekend. He got it lined up for us & showed us how to use it. I'm ready for the upcoming full moon! I can't wait until a planet comes into view.
No comments:
Post a Comment