Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hotel DodiVince

On Friday night, my brother-in-law, John and nephew, Nathan stayed with us on their way to MS. It was a nice short visit. Nathan had just returned from 5 weeks in Germany with my Mom so he was a bit tired. They left Saturday morning so they could go visit with Kim in MS who is there working on the last classes for her doctorate.

Vince & I changed the sheets on the beds and got ready for our next guests. Mom, Dad, & Elise arrived around 2pm on Saturday. I enjoyed looking through many of their pictures of Germany. Dad was able to go over there for the last week and flew back home with Mom & Nathan.

Elise had gone to camp for the last week in VA so they picked her up on the way down to our house. They are heading to Florida to visit for a while so we were a good 1/2 way stopping point. While here, I taught Elise how to make her first ever fondant flower. She did a great job & even painted on some pink luster dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment