Wednesday, October 12, 2011

18 Weeks

Today I am 18 weeks pregnant! My tummy is definitely noticeable now. I'll have to get Vince to take a good profile picture of me this week. Our next appointment is in two weeks when we have our 20 week ultrasound. It will be held at Spartanburg Regional instead of my doctor's office. This is the long ultrasound that takes about an hour. They record it on a DVD for us. They will be checking the 4 heart chambers, the blood vessels, and lots of other things. This machine can detect 90% of birth defects compared the the machine at the doctor's office, which only detects about 65%.

We've been really blessed to be able to have so many ultrasounds. I still want to go do a 3D/4D ultrasound as well. There's a nice place in Greenville that charges $99 to do one of these.

I also am going for a massage this evening. I am very much looking forward to it!

1 comment: