I had a great 39th birthday yesterday. I got a couple of nice gifts from my friends, including a scarf, fancy apron, little wooden art of a man, woman & baby, hot cocoa, fancy manicure creams, and a pineapple upside cake. I got some lovely earrings from my in-laws, some money for dinner from my parents, a Coach purse from my siblings & Rachel and then from Vince I got a really nice security system, 2 dozen red roses, and gourmet chocolates.
I definitely racked up yesterday! I even had over 140 facebook friends wish me happy birthday. For lunch several of my co-workers & I went to Cupcake Creations. We enjoyed lunch, 2 mini cupcakes, and a large cupcake. Plus they brought me out another large cupcake with a candle in it. I ate way too much sugar yesterday.
For dinner, Vince & I braved the rain & went to Outback Steakhouse. I had a really good filet mignon and they brought me free ice cream with hot fudge sauce.
I am truly blessed to have such wonderful family & friends!
I'm so glad your day was awesome! And a little sugar never hurt anyone on their birthday :)
ReplyDelete