LaDonna was Mrs. Potts, Christopher was the Beast, Kaye was Babette, and I was Belle.
I made candy coated Oreos with a rose on each one to represent the rose from Beauty and the Beast. It was a great place to let people know that I make cakes as well. I can't wait until next year.
Thursday, March 6, 2014
Beauty and the Beast
For the past three years, Vince and I have hosted a table at Tinis and Tapas to benefit the Hope Center for Children. It is held each year on the weekend of the Academy Awards and the theme this year was musicals. We chose Beauty and the Beast. My friends, Kaye, LaDonna, and Christopher helped out again. We decorated our table, prepared a drink and snack, and dressed up in character. It is fun to be able to mingle with different folks in Spartanburg and meet new friends. I missed out on the silent auction this year as we were busy at our table. Some of the other musicals represented at other tables were Chicago, Legally Blonde, Singing in the Rain, The Sound of Music, Grease, and The Rocky Horror Picture Show. They all did a fabulous job. The food was really well done this year as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment