Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Birthday, Pumpkin Patch and Wedding

My birthday seemed to pass in a blur this year.  Vince and I decided to be outdoors and took the boys to the European Car Show at BMW and to the fall festival in Simpsonville on that Saturday.  The weather was gorgeous and perfect for walking around outside.  I saw several cars that I wouldn't mind driving, but are a bit out of my price range (until I win the lottery).  The festival was low key and quiet by the time we got there so it didn't take long to see all the vendor's booths.  We ended the evening with Vince's parents at Macaroni Grill.  I had not been there in a long time.  The food and company were great!

The weekend before, we took the boys up to Strawberry Hill with my parents and brother to get pictures with all the pumpkins.  They both loved the pumpkins and straw.










This past Sunday, we drove to Atlanta, GA, for Vince's cousin's wedding.  The outdoor wedding was hot and beautiful.  Evan enjoyed the guitar player's music.  Alex enjoyed all the attention from relatives.  It was so nice seeing everyone.  And we got a great family photo!

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment