Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Pre Christmas Happenings

This season started off with several holiday parties: HOA, my work, Vince's work, ZTA, and KEMET ladies.  Each of them had a fun Dirty Santa game and luckily, most of my gifts that I won were fairly decent.  I baked traditional Christmas goodies for Vince's work party including divinity, buckeyes, and rum balls.




I also made wreaths, fruitcake cookies, and orange pecan sliced cookies.

Vince & I had the entire week of Christmas off of work so our first order of business was to get massages at the mall (we took turns). We then took the boys to a local beauty school and let them cut the boys' hair.  Evan pitched a fit, for the first time ever. He did not want his hair cut.  They did a decent job considering how many times he flung himself backwards. I spiked their hair when we got home.


 We saw Santa about 5 different times.  The one at Westgate mall was by far my favorite.
Since the boys eat a jar of pickles every week, Vince & I decided to can our own.  I made tons of them and they turned out great. The boys love them. 


We took the boys to see the house in Mauldin with a ton of blow up Christmas displays and lights.  They had Santa, hot chocolate and popcorn - for free!  We then drove through the Simpsonville light display at Heritage Park.  It was amazing and somehow put Evan to sleep.  It was fun to have time to see lights and participate in Christmas parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment