Thursday, January 28, 2016

Friends' Birthdays

Evan was born just a few weeks after two of his friends, Jocelyn and Logan.  We have always gotten together on their birthdays for the past 4 years now.  Evan and Alex attended Jocelyn's 4th birthday party at Pump It Up.  This was the boys' first time with bouncy slides.  They had gone in a bouncy house before, but both boys whined and didn't want to stay inside of it.  This time they loved every minute of it.  Vince & I were worn out at the end of the hour, but the boys could have played all day. I made Jocelyn a sheet cake so she could put her Palace Pet toys on top of it.  Evan & Alex loved the pizza, chips, Cheezits and cake.








We will go to Logan's birthday party this next weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much for coming and for making the cake! I'm so glad the boys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete