Wednesday, June 6, 2018

MBA from Gardner-Webb University

For the past three years, I've taken 1 or 2 classes each semester to earn my MBA online from Gardner-Webb University. My co-workers and managers with very supportive and encouraging. I am so thankful for my husband who was my biggest cheerleader. He helped get the boys in bed on nights I had Web-Ex classes. My parents and in-laws helped watch the boys during test times or during long projects. I managed to get a 4.0 (all A's) and graduated summa cum laude. Gardner-Webb does not recognize this honor during commencement or on their diplomas, so I was a little bummed about it not showing on anything. However, I was inducted into the honor society and wore the cords for graduation. My major was in Management Information Systems. Funny enough, this also wasn't on any of my formal documents. The school gave each graduate student a medal with the school's emblem on it. The tassel also had the school emblem.
Image may contain: Dodi Leslie Williams, smiling, standing and hatImage may contain: 3 people, including Dodi Leslie Williams and Lynn Spooner Leslie, people smiling, people standing and outdoor
Image may contain: Dodi Leslie Williams and Vince Williams, people smiling, people standing, eyeglasses and outdoorImage may contain: Kim Leslie Ball, Dodi Leslie Williams and Billy Leslie, people smiling, people standing and outdoorImage may contain: 9 people, including Linda Leslie, Lynn Spooner Leslie, Alan Leslie, Dodi Leslie Williams and Roy Leslie, people smiling, people standing, wedding, tree and outdoorImage may contain: 2 people, people standing and indoor

We celebrated Mother's Day and Graduation at the Piedmont Club.
Image may contain: 10 people, including Jerry Barbara Cummings, Billy Leslie, Dodi Leslie Williams, Kim Leslie Ball, Lynn Spooner Leslie, Vince Williams and Roy Leslie, people smiling, people standing, wedding and indoor
My work had a celebration set up in my office for me with hundreds of balloons and decorations.
Image may contain: Dodi Leslie Williams, smiling, standing
No automatic alt text available.Image may contain: 1 person, smiling
The balloons had lots of handwritten congratulations on them.
No automatic alt text available.


No comments:

Post a Comment