While in Florida this past week, we were able to catch up with my Aunt Susie, cousin Jimmy, and some of their friends. We ate dinner at one of the best Cuban restaurants anywhere. I ordered the garbanzo bean soup and a cuban sandwich. Their bread is sooo good. I ended up going back there the next day with mom to get a huge loaf of Cuban bread to bring home. Now I just need to figure out what to do with it before it goes bad.
My cousin Jimmy owns a wildlife sanctuary and has volunteers come from all over the world to work with his large cats. Most of them are studing to be animal VETs. One girl in the pictures is from France & one from the Netherlands.
Saying our goodbyes outside the restaurant...
We were able to swim in the pool several times at the house. Vince & Elise enjoyed a night swim on our last night there.
No comments:
Post a Comment