Saturday, November 19, 2011

23 Weeks

This past Wednesday was my 23 week mark. It's passed by in somewhat of a blur. For baking, I had to do some cake pops for Friday and some for goodie day at work as well. I also made a cake today to deliver for tomorrow for a 25th wedding anniversary.

Last night, Pat & Ravyn spent the night on their way to Virginia for Thanksgiving. We cleaned our house this week and when they arrived, we took them to eat dinner at Wade's. They had turkey and dressing at Wade's - yeah!! That's one of my favorite foods to eat there.

Today I sold my jams and jellies at the annual Christmas Bazaar at a local church. I did much better than last year as I sold 30 jars. I took 55 to sell, so I brought home a few, but that's much better than the 20 I sold last year. It seemed like a lot more people came through the event today.
Last weekend we decorated the house for Christmas, so we're now all ready for the holiday season. I finally had a chance to get my picture made for this week. I'm up to 10 squares of toilet paper around my stomach.

1 comment: