Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Week 22

Today I am 22 weeks pregnant! This past week I have had some nose bleeds, lots of acid reflux every day, and felt flutters in my belly. I've been using the saline nose spray to help keep my nose from bleeding. I've tried humidifiers before, but I had one that started smoking and another that grew mold in it quickly. So I'm staying away from fire hazards or mold growing machines.

The flutters started sometime last week, but I couldn't be sure until Saturday and Sunday when I really started feeling them a lot. I think yesterday he was in a sleeping and growing phase because I didn't feel him much but my belly felt very tight like it was stretching again.
This picture was taken at 21 weeks 3 days pregnant.

On Sunday, Barbara and I enjoyed the Ellen Hines Smith Girls' Home 3rd Annual Tea Party. Lots of ladies attended and several young girls. The theme was Fancy Nancy. I took some mini cupcakes and they had other little finger foods provided as well. We enjoyed our tea party!

No comments:

Post a Comment