Saturday, May 5, 2012

2 Months Old

Evan is already 2 months old.  We just brought him home from the hospital not too long ago.  He was so tiny & all the newborn clothes were really big on him.  He has just outgrown most of the newborn sizes this week.  He has grown to 23" long and weighs 8 lbs 11 oz.  He has really started smiling this week and laughing along with making the coo sounds.  He is really studying faces and toys. He especially laughs at Vince and the dog on his bouncy seat.

I had 240 cupcakes and a small cake to do for a wedding this weekend.  So Jerry & Barbara came over Friday to help watch Evan while I started baking. He had lots of good attention on Friday.  I think he only went through 20 diapers.  He can wet a diaper faster than any other baby I know. He loves to clasp his hands together and kick his feet all the time. He looks so excited in this picture when I gave him his 2 month cupcake.  He almost kicked it several times.

He is holding his head up better & better.  I am still practicing tummy time with him every day & we try to read him a book every day. He is a very happy 2 month old!

No comments:

Post a Comment