Monday, December 6, 2010

1st Cold of the Season

This weekend officially kicked off my first cold of the season. Stuffy nose (and yet running at the same time), scratchy throat, deeper voice, and cough. My eyes always feel so heavy like I need to close them all the time. Rachel told me to take a Benadryl so last night before bed I did. I slept so hard. It was impossible to wake up this morning.

I do have an odd habit when I get sick...I clean house. I feel like germs are everywhere so I start bleaching things & cleaning up. It's times like these that remind me that I need a maid. I've decided to put this on my Christmas/Birthday list. So if any of my readers have an extra maid & would like to send her my way, feel free to do so.

It's also getting cold outside. And my feet are staying cold. Time to break out the foot warmers!

No comments:

Post a Comment