The show is Bo & Lauren The Magic Morning Show at magic 98.9. I met Bo & his wife, Amber a couple of years ago at a party. Since then, we've been Facebook friends. I also work with Amber's step mom at Milliken. So tomorrow morning, on my first day off of work, I'll be leaving my house at 5:30am to trek to Greenville with a big cake and some goodies for their Christmas party. I know all of you are ready to wake up and turn on the radio just in case you may hear me.
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
No More Work Til 2011
I'm officially off duty for the rest of they year! Vince & I are taking vacation until 2011. It feels good to not have to work. Today I came home early and started a work of another kind. I decorated a cake for a local radio station. One of the D.J.s asked me if I could come to their Christmas party at 6am. They've invited all their favorite listeners. For the past 2 mornings in a row, they mentioned my name & that I do cakes on the side. I missed it both times, as I was walking into work.
The show is Bo & Lauren The Magic Morning Show at magic 98.9. I met Bo & his wife, Amber a couple of years ago at a party. Since then, we've been Facebook friends. I also work with Amber's step mom at Milliken. So tomorrow morning, on my first day off of work, I'll be leaving my house at 5:30am to trek to Greenville with a big cake and some goodies for their Christmas party. I know all of you are ready to wake up and turn on the radio just in case you may hear me.
The show is Bo & Lauren The Magic Morning Show at magic 98.9. I met Bo & his wife, Amber a couple of years ago at a party. Since then, we've been Facebook friends. I also work with Amber's step mom at Milliken. So tomorrow morning, on my first day off of work, I'll be leaving my house at 5:30am to trek to Greenville with a big cake and some goodies for their Christmas party. I know all of you are ready to wake up and turn on the radio just in case you may hear me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will! I love listening to Magic 98!! :)
ReplyDelete