I'm all done with Christmas shopping this year (I think). Everytime I say that I think of something else I need to get. But I think for the most part, I'm all finished. We draw names on my side of the family for all the adults. That way we only spend money on one person instead of 10. Plus we all go in on the kids together, so it ends up being a much better & cheaper Christmas for everyone. I drew my sister's name this year. She sent me her wish list & I had her stuff ordered & wrapped about a week ago. I love online shopping, but I noticed some things were already pushed out to after Christmas delivery. I was trying to find Elise a gift last week & the estimated delivery was Dec 27. I can't imagine why it would take 3 weeks to ship something, but I ended up finding her something similar that shipped sooner.
I did my shopping 1/2 on the internet and 1/2 in the stores this year. I love looking at everything in the stores and I enjoy finding the best bargain online. Of course the best part is finding that really great surprise gift that you know someone will just love & they didn't ask for it, but want it.
My wish list is quite extensive. I keep finding new things to put on it all the time. I tell people that I'm really easy to buy for because I like so many things. Take jewelry for example; I love most any kind of jewelry. Or chocolate, or kitchen appliances. I love giving presents & I love getting presents. Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday. It's hard to believe that little bitty baby's birth can bring so many people together to celebrate.
No comments:
Post a Comment