The ornament I opened, got stolen several times, and then stole it back at the end.
Tonight I have a board member Christmas party for Ellen Hines Smith Girls Home. I have decided to serve on their board for this next year. It's a great cause and there aren't too many time commitments for me to serve on this board.
Friday night we have a party with some friends from my work (barring that we have no freezing rain to keep us all stranded tomorrow). And on Sunday we have Vince's family's bingo party. Oh, and I will be taking food to most of these events, not to mention our huge goody day at work on Thursday. So I have been a busy little bee every evening in the kitchen trying to get things ready for all these events. It's been busy, but lots of fun! And the best part is that none of these parties are at my house so I don't have to clean up.
No comments:
Post a Comment