Thursday, August 25, 2011

Week 10



I know, I'm already 11 weeks pregnant & technically they say this is my 12th week since I'm approaching week 12, but I had Vince go ahead and snap my picture this past week at week 10 so we could keep track of the baby bump. I've already gotten a few maternity items to wear & can no longer button any regular pants. I was joking with Vince that I needed to start doing my P90X video - specifically Ab Ripper X - to help with my expanding waist. But, that will have to wait another 6 months. No ab routine for this girl.

1 comment:

  1. believe me, ab workouts won't help until AFTER the baby comes :) I had no idea I was preg with Jaina for a good 12 weeks and was doing crunches trying to figure out why I didn't fit in my jeans! Didn't work :P

    Its crazy how the pregnancy "weeks" are calculated. By the time you ovulate, you are already two weeks pregnant. By the time you test, you are already 4 weeks. That does help make the first trimester go by fast!

    ReplyDelete