Happy 1 month to Evan! It's 4-4-12 & he was born on 3-4-12. It's also Grayson's 9th birthday today. I can't believe Evan is already 1 month old & Grayson is 9 years old. Time is flying by. I made a little cupcake to celebrate. In his baby book, it has a place for a picture for each month during Evan's first year. I thought I would make his monthly pictures festive! This first picture looks like he's blowing out his candle.

Isn't he cute??

As for me, I'm still healing. Some days I really feel it & am still taking Advil. I was hoping by 4 weeks that I would really feel a big difference, but it's about the same as it was last week. I'm much better than I was during my first 2 weeks, but it's slow progress. To help me feel better, I did help Evan eat his cupcake.
love the monthly picture idea!
ReplyDelete