Sunday, January 2, 2011

Live Radio Show


On the morning of our first day of vacation, I drove to Greenville at 6am. Yes, that is way too early for the first day of vacation. I arrived at the radio station around 6:30am and was on the air about 10 minutes later. We chatted about my cakes, divinity, and how I knew Bo (one of the D.J.s). It was a great little discussion. I took them a cake that was their morning show logo (bo & lauren on magic 98.9).


Lauren is very tall - probably about 6' 2" with her high heels on.
Chase Murphy, the station manager also stopped in as well as severl other folks to celebrate their Christmas party.
I sat in this chair right in front of my camera & talked into microphone number 3.

It was a unique experience & lots of fun to talk on the radio. And I have to say that that was the first time I've never seen traffic on Woodruff Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment