A house burned down in one of our neighboring subdivisions this past week. Vince came home and said he saw the fire trucks. I looked out the front door & saw the smoke right in front of our house, just over the trees. I was convinced that a house in The Oaks was burning, probably right near the pool as it was directly in front of our house. I drove over there & saw that it was further in the trees, so I then drove over to Rock Springs. Come to find out, it was a house in Hawk Creek III. This neighborhood is way down Willis Rd about a mile from our entrance. It's so strange how with all the twists & turns, that house ends up being just over the trees from our neighborhood.
I couldn't get close to see it with all the firetrucks, so I drove past it the next morning. The neighbors standing outside said they did not know what the cause was. Total loss.
No comments:
Post a Comment