Vince & I drove to Cosby, TN on Friday evening. We met a ton of family members there, such as my parents, sister (& her family), Vince's parents, all of dad's siblings, and lots of cousins. The weather was sunny & beautiful. On Saturday, we played some outdoor games such as volleyball and corn hole. Uncle Alan had a huge bonfire going, so later that night, I made some smores. We ate great food all weekend!
On Sunday, several of us ventured out on a hike in the Cosby Park. This park had several paths you could go on and they all crossed some water several times. We took the 1 mile hike called the Nature Trail. They smoked several pork shoulders for dinner and we had watermelon for dessert. The only thing missing was some homemade ice cream. We raided the huge mulberry tree in Uncle Alan's front yard. I have enough for cobbler and jam.

No comments:
Post a Comment