So about a week and a half ago, I rebooted my computer and now it is having serious issues. I don't turn it off too often, but now I find I have to turn it off 4 times if I want it to be accessible. I'm really hoping I don't need to pay big money to fix it or have to get a new one, but this one is driving me crazy. I guess I could take it down to factory settings & reinstall all the programs, but that will be my last resort.
Right now, the worst issue is that it freezes up whenever it wants to, mostly when it goes into sleep mode, or the screen saver comes on. Sometimes it's just frozen when I turn it on & I have to reboot it a few times & finally it comes up and I can click on things. Wish me luck that I can get this laptop working properly again.
One thing to note is that during a few minutes when I had it up, McAfee did remove a Trojan, so I don't know if it keeps trying to reload the Trojan or not. I can't seem to keep it moving long enough for me to do another complete scan.
On a positive note, my phone does lots of things for me, such as checking Facebook or email, so I'm not at a total loss.
that stinks! Is it windows or linux?
ReplyDelete