Sunday, March 18, 2012

First Holiday

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

13 days old

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I looked around in Evan's closet and found a couple of green things for him to wear. The first was a little outfit that was slightly big on him. It was 0 - 3 months instead of newborn, but he didn't seem to mind. I had also found a bib at Babies R Us right before I delivered so he was able to wear his St. Patrick's Day bib for his first holiday. Good thing for me, he had 2 green outfits as we had to change him 1/2 way through the day. His second green outfit was a one size gown. He did have socks on, but he kicks them off in about 2 seconds since his feet are so teeny tiny.

And also on this first holiday, I wore my pre-pregnancy jeans for the first time. I could also tell that my size 6 shoes were kind of getting loose on my feet so I'll be able to wear some of my regular size 5 shoes soon. I weighed on my scale and it says I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I can tell I have about 3 or 4 more inches to lose in my belly before it looks like my regular waist. My belly button is still a little weird looking and very dark. I'm hoping it goes back to normal soon as well.

1 comment: