Vince & I finished the 3 prenatal classes on Tuesday night. We got a tour of the hospital and know where to go when we get there next Friday morning. The second floor is labor & delivery. About an hour after delivery, they move us to the 5th floor. I'm allowed to have 3 people in the L&D room so Vince, Mom, & Rachel will be there. I may also see if Kim can come back.
The nurse said the average induction time to have a baby was 8 hours, but I'm hoping I'm a fast learner. I've got the baby's bag packed and my suitcase mostly packed. The baby moves all the time and is getting really strong now. I think he'll have really good muscle tone when he's born.
I went by Great Clips yesterday to get my hair cut. I haven't been there in about 4 years and now I remember why. They were really busy due to the $5.99 special they were running. The hair cut isn't that bad, but it's definitely not a salon worthy hair cut. I asked her to trim off about an inch. I think she cut about 4 inches off the top layer so some sections look really short to me. Se la vie. It doesn't look bad, just not what I asked for. I remember now why I don't mind paying $30 for a cut.
I came home and highlighted my hair with color I got on sale for 50% off when Foodlion was going out of business. So my hair was cut & colored for under $10 this month! I got a nice long bath & went to bed early. The only bad thing about going to bed early is being wide awake at 4am. The good thing about being awake at 4am is that I have time to blog! Usually when I get up that early, I go back to sleep around 5am and sleep another hour until my alarm goes off. So I'm off to take my early morning nap now.
No comments:
Post a Comment