He can also buck backwards now really hard. He lurches his whole body back and tries to give himself whiplash. This is not conducive to trying to learn to sit up or sitting in the Bumbo. But he laughs every time he does it so he thinks it's a game.
He now laughs all the time at people or TV or sometimes just sitting in the swing looking at his hands. He's a very happy baby...usually. He has more of a temper now if he is hungry or tired. He really is starting to fight sleep more. And his vocal chords are getting stronger. He can actually yell now. I'm not talking about crying loud, I'm talking about yelling as in talking loudly. It's funny to see him do it. He usually talks louder when he's wet.
We've been working on waving bye bye every day when my in laws leave. He is now intently watching my hand wave & flexing his fingers like he's just itching to do it. I'm waiting for him to do it any day now.
And here are some cute pictures from this week.
When he sleeps, his hair & nails grow exponentially.
I put him in his exersaucer for the first time. He likes to fling his head back or forth sometimes so I put a blanket in with him to give him some support. He really liked it. I think he'll like it more when his feet finally touch the bottom. It's on the lowest setting & his toes can barely reach it.And these are all the cousins on my mom's side of the family that have had babies all in a 4 month window and one that is due next month. They all live in Florida so Evan & I missed out on this picture. They are the grandkids of 2 of my grandmother's sisters.




He's growing up too fast!
ReplyDelete