Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Evan All Dressed Up

We took Evan to church on Sunday and for the first time ever, left him in the nursery.  They had about 5 people in there watching babies.  Evan did great from what they told me. He was all dressed up for church.
I also had Evan try on Nathan's going home outfit that Nathan wore when he was born.  He was a much bigger baby than Evan so it took Evan a few months to be big enough to wear it.

This week I received the Bumbo repair kit (seat belt) for Evan to use when in the Bumbo.  He loves to launch his whole body backward so he definitely needed more restraining. I had to alter his Bumbo cover with a few slits in it so he can still use it over the Bumbo with the seat belts. 
And he is still growing lots of hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment