On Sunday, Vince & I took the tram to visit some of the other hotels on the strip. We went through the MGM Grand. They have live lions inside with some trainers that took a nap with the lions.
and then we took a crosswalk over to New York New York.
We watched the roller coaster & ate some good Mexican food.
I took a picture of the strip from the cross walk on the way back to our hotel. Sunday evening, I had to go to my conference for the opening reception & registration.

We spent our 2nd anniversary in Vegas on Monday. I had class all day but by that evening, I was ready to go out on the town. Vince spent the day scouring the hotels for the perfect restaurant. He found it at the Mirage and made 7pm reservations for us. To get there, you have to cross a few cross walks & admire the strip.
We spent our 2nd anniversary in Vegas on Monday. I had class all day but by that evening, I was ready to go out on the town. Vince spent the day scouring the hotels for the perfect restaurant. He found it at the Mirage and made 7pm reservations for us. To get there, you have to cross a few cross walks & admire the strip.
We ate at Kokomo's inside the Mirage. It had a tropical feeling & they sat us right beside the water features at a corner table.
I took a few pictures of us & then a photographer came by, took our photo & later sold us a nice booklet with 2 photos in it. The steak was awesome. The food was really good & we enjoyed our meal.
We walked back to our hotel, the Venetian and decided to do the outdoor, romantic gondola ride. The steering guy (is there a name for them?) sang to us in Italian. He was a terrific singer. They also sold us a picture, which turned out much better than my dark pictures.
What a great ending to a very nice evening. Happy anniversary to us!
No comments:
Post a Comment