The ceiling going from the casino up to the mall.
This was one of the statues that posed without moving in the mall.
One of my favorite stores, Michael Kors
The indoor gondola ride.
This candy counter was right beside the elevator to my rooms. I had to pass it 8 times a day. I only stopped there 3 times all week.
The mall had a waterfall and lots of pretty sculptures.
And I got to pose with Blue Man Group dummies.
The first night we arrived, we decided to go to the trendy club. We got in free since we were staying at the hotel. It's normally $30 to get in the doors. They had tons of bath tubs filled with flowers at the entrance.
I did not get the memo that all girls were to wear 6" heels and micro mini skirts. Every girl had the same exact style of dress. Needless to say, we did not stay too long.
No comments:
Post a Comment