Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Venetian Hotel Room

1st TV - in the bathroom

2nd TV - in the living room


3rd TV - in front of the bed





Vince & I arrived in Las Vegas, NV on Saturday afternoon. My conference was held at the conference center attached to the Venetian and the Palazzo. Our room was in the Venetian. We had the smallest room at the hotel & it was one of the largest hotel rooms I've ever stayed in. It had 3 TVs!

This hotel was so huge. I kept getting lost in it even after being there 4 days. I could definitely stay there a month and never have to leave. I think I counted 54 restaurants/bars in the hotel. The weather was quite cool for the first several days so we never did get out to the pools, but we did walk by & test the waters. The pools were heated! I wish it was warmer outside so we could've enjoyed it. By the end of the week the weather was beautiful (but a little windy). Vince & I both caught colds so we didn't much feel like doing much near the end of the week.


This first part of my Vegas blog will include pictures from our room. We had a great view of the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment