So as soon as I started doing fondant cakes last fall, my cake business didn't see a lot of difference. But for some reason, as soon as I started doing cake pops, I am having the worst time keeping up. I'm crazy busy every single night from 5pm to 10pm doing cake stuff. I can't really explain the sudden explosion of business. I've been on Facebook and had a website for a while now. I just don't know.
This week's agenda: 2 orders for cake pops, 1 order of cupcakes, and 2 cakes for a contest on Saturday. Every night this week, I've done something in preparation. Yet every night when I get home I feel like I should've done more the night before so I don't have so much to do. I think I could use a couple of assistants. Any volunteers? (and by volunteer, I mean, no paycheck)
Tonight I plan on dipping the 24 Mickey & Minnie Mouse pops that I rolled out yesterday, roll & dip some more cake balls for a dance theme (no idea on what to do for that one yet), and bake the base layer for one of my contest cakes.
Oh, I'm also looking for someone to wash all my dishes when I'm done baking. Please apply within.
I'll wash the dishes (or volunteer Brian to do it) but I would be no help in the prep department. That's why I hire you to do cakes for us!
ReplyDelete