Last night Vince & I attended the 5th annual Tinis and Tapas party for the Ellen Hines Smith Girls' Home. The theme was Oscar Night and each station represented an Oscar nominated movie. Vince and I hosted one table and chose the Titanic as our theme. My friends Kaye and LaDonna helped us out by dressing up as Rose and The Unsinkable Molly Brown. They also did most all of the decorations for us and were wonderful workers.
The baby kicked almost the whole night. It was kind of loud from all the people and we stayed active the whole night talking to folks. We definitely had a more fun time hosting a table than we did just hanging out last year. I hope to host a table again next year. I think they're going to stick with a movie theme again. Last year was all James Bond movies & the table hosts did a great job.
It was fun to dress up and go out one more time before the baby is born. The food was great! I drank diet Coke most of the night to help keep me awake, but I actually never felt tired until close to the end of the party around 11pm. We even got to take home a cute Oscar chocolate statue.
No comments:
Post a Comment