Relaxing on Saturday.
38 weeks 3 days pregnant (also known as the 39th week).
The black actually hides my belly in the straight on position. Doesn't it make me look slim? Ha ha. We did go eat a late lunch today at Outback Steakhouse. Everyone told us to go out to eat as much as you can before the baby gets here. So we did & I had an excellent steak.
I got our taxes finished and filed today. I hate taxes. But at least we're getting a little bit of a refund this year. We pretty much took it easy today, but did walk around Costco and Best Buy for an afternoon break. I can feel the baby really tighten up on me sometimes - so much so that it almost takes my breath away. I don't know if it's just the baby or a contraction, but it's good to know that things are progressing. We check into the hospital Thursday evening & then on Friday, we'll have a baby! Only 6 more days!
those are braxton hicks contractions, other wise known as "practice contractions"
ReplyDelete