For the first time, I noticed a date and time stamp on the side of the toilet paper at work today. I don't know if they have always used toilet paper with a date/time stamp on it or if I just now noticed it.
08 23 08 16:33
In any case, I'm pretty sure it's the expiration date because it's hard, scratchy and very thin paper. After I worried about the expiration date, I started worrying about the ink they used on this paper and where I was putting it. I seriously doubt the ink they used was sanitary or sterile. I guess it's a good thing only a teensy bit of ink is on the edge of the extremely thin ply.
This whole scenario reminds me of Legally Blonde when she is applying to Harvard Law School and talks about being a leader by showing a clip of her at a sorority meeting voting on "no chafing" by getting better toilet paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment