Wednesday, February 24, 2010

On the Road to Recovery

Vince & I have both been sick for over a week now. I finally went to the nurse practioner at work and got a Z-Pac for my sinus infection. Vince has had it about 4 days before me so his is really sounding better - just a lingering cough here or there now. I think we've gone through 4 big boxes of Kleenex this week. My poor nose is soooo sore. The pharmacist recommended a product called nasal saline gel. It wasn't out on the shelf, but it is an over the counter product. Only he had it behind the counter. You put a dab on a Q-tip and swab the outside & inside of your nose to prevent drying, nose bleeds, etc. It is the best thing I have ever tried. It's very soothing & almost refreshing. Vince & I have both really liked using it.

Work has been very busy for both of us this week. We are definitely getting in the mood to go on a vacation soon. We finally decided on what to do for our 1 year anniversary. We went back & forth on it due to cost, time, location, and so on....but we finally decided to do a cruise!! Woo hoo! I am so excited. The last cruise I went on was the Disney Cruise where we got engaged Dec 23, 2008. This cruise will be on Carnival out of Tampa. It is 7 nights long (Sunday to Sunday). We go to lots of fun new places neither one of us has been to. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment