This is my 4th week on continuing with my P90X journey (take 2). After 3 weeks of the same videos, this week is slightly different. The first 3 weeks are:
weights
cardio
weights
yoga
weights
cardio
This week is:
core
cardio
core
yoga
core
cardio
So we'll see if there is much difference after the cardio (or recovery week). Recovery is kind of a joke because you still work out just as hard and use weights. However, I do use a different video on the core days. I like to mix it up a lot so it's nice to have different workouts. I've been steadily working out 5 out of 7 days.
Tomorrow morning, Vince & I are flying out on two separate flights to Miami. It should be a nice long weekend with much warmer weather (60s - 70s instead of 20s - 40s). I'm looking forward to the yacht show as well. Now if I could just win the lottery....
I've never been to a yacht show. I assume it's somewhat similar to a motorcycle or car show, but closer to water. I'm hoping we get to actually tour the yachts as well. I'm really hoping that the weather in the northeast is not going to affect our flights out tomorrow. I'm so ready for a vacation! I do plan on trying to work out while in Miami.
No comments:
Post a Comment