Saturday, February 20, 2010

Olympics

The 2010 Olympics have been going by me in a flash. I wish I had more time to watch all the categories. I've missed so much of it & always enjoy watching it. I like all the background stories on each athlete and watching how much discipline it takes to become the best in the world. But I only seem to be catching an hour here or there each week. In any case...go USA!

I have managed to catch Vince's cold that he had this past week. I'm hoping it runs it's course quickly. I hate not being able to breathe & using a box of Kleenex in one sitting. It does not do well with my sensitive skin. And my eyes just feel tired - either from not sleeping well or the medicine. I'm taking Mucinex DM, but sometimes things just have to run their course. I wish they would invent the magic cure pill that only took one day to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment