Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Into Week 3

This is my 3rd week of P90X (2nd time around). I'm hanging in there & doing all the workouts. The schedule is the following:

Monday - Chest & Back
Tuesday - Plyometrics
Wednesday - Shoulders & Arms
Thursday - Yoga (I don't do the P90X version, I do two 10 Minute Trainer videos - cardio & yoga)
Friday - Legs & Back
Saturday - Kenpo
Sunday - Stretch or rest (I've done the cardio 10 Minute Trainer video)

I can tell some of my muscles are shaping up, but not my abs yet. I'm still watching what I eat, but haven't cut out all carbs yet. I was hoping by the end of week 3 to really see a difference, but I think I'll have to wait til the end of week 4.

Last time I did P90X, I was starving all the time. I haven't had that happen this time. I still eat normal portion meals and don't wolf it down like I did last time. I'm not sure what that means, but it probably means I'm not quite burning the calories like last time. I was training for a triathlon at the same time last time so I burned a lot of calories swimming, biking & running. This time I am only doing P90X. In any case, I'm hoping to look good for our Miami trip on February 11. I'm excited to get away to somewhere warm. They have a yacht show that weekend and I have never been to one, so I look forward to seeing all the big boats as well. I'm so over this cold weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment